Blog Archive

We can have a playdate in my room

I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent mine watching a horror movie with my boyfriend, shopping for wood stain and crown moulding, and continuing to write my novel (if you follow me on twitter (link on the side) you'll know what I'm talking about).
Anyhow, I finally tracked down a pair of wide leg trousers in my size. I'm a size 14, so I'm just too big for "regular" stores, and just too small for plus size stores, so finding clothing is really tricky right now. I found these trousers at Addition Elle - I absolutely love that store! If you're a size 14 or more, I definitely recommend shopping there. The workers are so sweet and the clothing is actually really cute.
Happy Monday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(thrifted shirt, shoes, necklace and silver rings, addition elle wide leg trousers, aritzia bralette, suzy shier black rings)