Blog Archive

Pre-Fall 2012 - December 7

Burberry
A lovely back to basics (or should I say classics) collection from Burberry, not as urban and conteporary as Christopher Bailey as been delivering but just as beautiful.

Donna Karan
Talking about back to classics, this is straight back to the  old Hollywood Glamour, Grace Kelly spelled all over.

Fendi
A sophisticated and elegant collection, definitely made to an independent city woman.


Ports 1961
Clean and and simple silhouettes done in amazing graphic fabrics.

Theyken's Theory
The laid back style of I don't care what I wear but I always look great and cool, Theyken's has managed to become the new sweetheart of all the "It Girls". Combined with the creativity on the show itself always capturing the public eye, I too want "him" in my closet.

Full coverage on style.com.


Love,
G.