Blog Archive

Purple haze

I wore this today to hang out with my boyfriend. The weather here is unseasonably warm. Granted, it's still cold, but I'm able to wear a skirt and tights without getting frost bite and there isn't much snow on the ground. So I'll call it warm.
On a worse note, I do seem to be coming down with a cold and cough combination which seems to want to kill me. But on a plus side, I got myself a brand new Black and Decker coffee maker to keep me company (and hyper? better for writing stories, I say). Maybe drinking a cup at 8pm isn't the best idea, but hey, it kept me running. Besides, isn't that what sleeping pills are for?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(aritzia shirt, random black tank top, addition elle pleated skirt and tights, spring flats, aldo leopard print purse, thrifted ring and necklace, modern primative elephant cuff)