Blog Archive

Mix and match

I wore this on Friday with a pair of jeans to run some errands. I have always loved seeing people mix patterns so I decided to give it a try. Not wanting to overwhelm the outfit, I kept the blouse fairly simple and from afar, you can't even tell it has a pattern. The cardigan is a new purchase, which I absolutely love. I was originally going to get it in blue but opted for the brown one instead, thinking I could wear it more often with more choices. Since getting my ears pierced a few months ago, I really haven't bought any earrings, so I got a few pairs and I absolutely love them. I think the accessories you choose to wear can definitely bring a whole outfit together, be it a pair of chandelier earrings or a cuff. The blouse also has a very cute neck tie (you can see the strings in the first photo) which I find adorable. I love wearing very feminine pieces, because, well... I'm a girly girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(f carriere polka dotted blouse, zellers cardigan, suzy shier earrings)