Blog Archive

Inspiration board

This is actually my first time making an inspiration board. Though it may not look like a typical one, it conveys everything that's been inspiring my in the past month or so, all for different things. The clothing from Style Stalker is a bit of a given; I've always loved their collections, and their designs never cease to fail. From the daring neckline in the first photo to a vamped up bralette or eye-catching leggings, they seem to always get the little details just right. I absolutely love the leggings as I'm getting very sick of the regular black cotton ones, and it's a fresh spin on them. Clutches are a great change from the stereotypical massive purse most girls carry around nowadays (you know, the kind where you can fit a litter of puppies inside). I'm getting way more into clunky heels too, lately, versus the dainty stilleto. The two photos in the fourth row are a kind of "thinspiration" or "fitspiration." If you've been reading my twitter, you know I've been making healthier food choices and working out, and whenever I feel like giving up, I take a look at photos of women's bodies I envy and think "One day." As for the second last one, it's a funny quote by an amazing actor. Though humorous, it reminds me to accept my crazy and my flaws and that maybe they aren't even "flaws," but just more complex things about me. And the last one? For months now, I have been drawn to nude lips. There's just something about them... especially when teamed with an over-dramatic eye.
Photobucket
(weheartit, style stalker, tumblr, opening ceremony)