Blog Archive

I love you like a love song

These photos were taken at Morrisburg this past weekend when I went there with my family. It's absolutely beautiful there- the sky, the water, just everything. Plus, they have swirly ice cream cones. What's better than that?
Things have been..trying lately. I have a lot of ups and downs, mood wise, but I've found a job I like. Four weeks and going strong! Woo! And as you can see, I shaved my head. No, I am not dying of leukemia. I have not (completely) lost my mind. For one thing, my hair was unruley, and annoying. Secondly, and most importantly, I view it as a fresh start. A new Stacy. I've been thinking about school more and more, which maybe I shouldn't be doing, but I can't really help it. An esthetician program is definitely on my mind. My local college has one, as well as a nail program. However, I'm not making any real decisions as I don't want to, er.. "overload" my brain. But I have a year. That's a long time, and that sounds just dandy to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(thrifted shirt and skirt, random jewellery, town shoes loafers)
(please ignore the booboo on my hand)