Blog Archive

It's the 4th of July people!!

Hi all!

My first 4th of July in the US, can't wait to figure out what this is all about... I've heard some crazy stuff! Who knows maybe I'll even try a pretzel in the streets of ny ihih

Since it is the day that it is, I tried to dress apropriately, using only red, blue and white. Though I don't have a lot of options, I put on some different outfits just for the fun of it and I'm gonna let you decide which one you like the best. It was all spread of the moment, so I didn't put much thought into them, which made them are all very simple... 

I'll tell you something, I didn't wear the one I liked the most because I needed to be very comfortable today, because I'm going to run around a lot..

Let's hear your thoughts!


Have a great 4th of July!
dress: Primark | denim shirt: Levi's | blazer: Zara | shoes: Nine West
dress: Primark: | sweater: Calvin Klein | white shirt: La Redoute | shoes: Nine West
shorts: Zara | top: Stradivarius | belt: Massimo Dutti | white shirt: La Redoute shoes: Nine West
shorts: Zara | white shirt: La Redoute | top: Just | shoes: Nine West | earrings: Mango
top: Stefanel | shorts: Zara | shoes: Nine West

Love,
G.