Blog Archive

What you need is a sunny, sunny day!

Hey guys!

I've got some BIG news... guess who's moving to San Francisco?! No, not me... oh well, yes it is! I got accepted in the Academy of Art in San Francisco to take a Master in Fashion Merchandising, very excited about that! And hopefully I will have better internet so I can post everything I want to post... not like this crappy internet! Well, moving on from the internet subject (grrrr) ...

This was a look I wore last week when my parents came to visit me. It was the first day of warm weather and now it is praticly unbearable, it's so hot! I'll guess I'll be starting to post my cute summerish looks :)

I love these shorts to death, they are paper cut shorts but with a navajo print (loooove). And what about my new sandals..... awh I'm so in love. I got a looot of new things that I have to show you, a lot of cute shoes for summer  and some great pieces I found in an outlet!

I hope you like the look!

 Don't you even dare talk about my milky legs!!! The point of this picture is to show off THE SHOES!
shorts: Oshyo | shirt: H&M | top: Abercrombie&Fitch | bag: Mulberry | sandals: Saks 5th Av

Love,
G.