Blog Archive

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!



Hey Guys!


This net connection is getting me crazier and crazier.. I innocentely thought that in New York I would be able to constantly post my looks and my new additions to the closet and what I've been up to. Hm NOT! I guess my internet connection has other plans for me.... GRRR

Well, this is a look that I wore a couple of days ago, on a saturday that I went to beautiful Soho. And my answer to watch your little minds are thinking is a absofunckinlutly yeah I did some shopping! I'll try (Mr. Netty this one's for you) to post it later though ;)

I hope you like it! I had a black overcoat, I actually don't know why I don't have a picture with it on.. but oh well, enjoy!

playsuit: Primark | shoes: Topshop

Just for you to get an idea I started this post yesterday aroun 9 p.m.! I had more pictures, but.... oh welll I guess you'll have to live with just these!

Love,
G.